We’re pleased to announce that we’re now able to offer a wider Physiotherapy service again. We need to do phone and/or video consults to triage patients first, and can offer face to face sessions for cases that we NEED to see in clinic.
We can provide FACE TO FACE treatments for URGENT or ESSENTIAL cases
We need to be sure that the benefit of treatment outweighs the risk of Covid-19 cross infection, so you need to be
– otherwise fit and healthy, and
– no-one at home or in close contact with you has Covid-type symptoms.
– not have significant health issues (diabetes, liver, other organs).
– not been advised by the Track and Track team to stay at home!!
If you need advice on self management, or currently on treatment and need advice on progressing your exercise we can do a lot of that on-line using Skype/Zoom/Whereby, or just on the ‘phone.
BUPA, HEALIX, WPA and HCML have agreed to on-line consults for current patients.
CALL on 01403 276272 or email <email@example.com> so we can work out what the best course of action is going to be
Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our clients and staff, and we are taking wide ranging measures to keep the practice as an ‘Infection Safer Clinic’ and are following best practice to reduce the risk to clients who need to attend.
If you need to come in, be reassured:
– being super vigilant with hand washing
– providing hand sanitizers at multiple points in the clinic
– regularly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces & door handle areas after each session / clinic
– all staff are using PPE: gloves, masks and aprons
– contacting and verbally screening all clients the day before their appointment
– operating the recommended Social Distancing/Spacing in the clinic, with 2+metre gaps between chairs n the waiting area.
We are asking our clients to play their part with as follows:
– asking patients to only attend at their allocated appointment times, and not spend unnecessary time in the waiting area.
– If you arrive early, you’re asked to wait in you cars to allow for social distancing
– If you arrive late for an appointment and we cannot complete your treatment within the allocated time you may have to return for treatment to be completed at a later date. This is to avoid asking clients to wait in our waiting areas.
– Unless you require assistance, please attend the clinic on your own