We’re still open and running our Physiotherapy service!
Call on 01403 27672, or Email us using <email@example.com>
You can use the same email address to find me on skype,
or to connect using ZOOM.</firstname.lastname@example.org>
Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our clients and staff, and we are taking wide ranging measures to keep the practice as an ‘Infection Safer Clinic’ and are following best practice to reduce the risk to clients who need to attend.
If you need advice on self management, or currently on treatment and need advice on progressing your exercise we can do a lot of that on-line.
BUPA, HEALIX, WPA and HCML have agreed to on-line consults for current patients.
If you need to come in, be reassured:
– being super vigilant with hand washing
– providing hand sanitizers at multiple points in the clinic
– regularly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces & door handle areas after each session / clinic
– contacting and verbally screening all clients the day before their appointment
– operating the recommended Social Distancing/Spacing in the clinic, with 2+metre gaps between chairs in the waiting area,
We are asking our clients to play their part with as follows:
– asking patients to only attend at their allocated appointment times, and not spend unnecessary time in the waiting area.
– If you arrive early, you’re asked to wait in you cars to allow for social distancing
– If you arrive late for an appointment and we cannot complete your treatment within the allocated time you may have to return for treatment to be completed at a later date. This is to avoid asking clients to wait in our waiting areas.
– Unless you require assistance, please attend the clinic on your own